KleenGuard™ G40 Foam Coated Hand Specific Gloves - Black, 1x12 pairs (24 gloves) - 40226 (M)
KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. The KleenGuard™ G40 Foam Nitrile Coated Glove provides a whole new level of performance and quality and is the choice for jobs where strength, grip and dexterity are a must.
Features: Excellent oil and industrial grease grip. 25% better productivity than leather Excellent grip and dexterity Seamless knit nylon back for comfort High EN388 abrasion rating (EN388 ACTP score 4131) Silicone-free Convenience pack, individual pair. See code 40511. Typical Uses: Automotive and aerospace assembly Metal Glass Wood handling. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- PPE category 2 protection for heavy-duty tasks in mechanical, manufacturing and construction environments. EN 388 3121X
- Foam Nitrile coated palms for excellent dry grip.
- Sensitive touch for handling small parts.
- Excellent Wet and Dry Grip - good grip for light oil applications (better protection).
- Excellent Wet and Dry Grip - lowers chance of dropping things in material handling resulting in improved productivity.
- Powder free with nitrile Coating offers enhanced grip.